Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong National Park Private 2 Days - 1 Night Tour
(+84)904908025 | email@example.com
Private Tour Supply For One Pax.
Private Tour Supply For Group from 02 - 03 Paxs.
Private Tour Supply For Group from 04 - 06 Paxs.
Private Tour Supply For Group from 07 to 09 Paxs.
Private Tour Supply For Group from 10 Paxs to Over.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (Lunch, Dinner)
7h45 – 8h15: Our Private car will pick you up at your hotel to departure to Hoa Lu ancient capital.
10h30 – 10h40: You will start to visit Hoa Lu. It is a capital of Viet Nam between 10th and 11th century. The area is one the rice fields broken by picturesque limestone mountain, the capital at Hoa Lu covered an area of 300 ha (3.0 Km2), including both the inner and outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exits, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitor can see temple built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh, their sons and queen Duong Van Nga.
11h50 – 12h00: Get on the bus go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for having a buffet lunch.
13h00 – 13h10: Go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a sampan for enjoying rowing through three different caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba). They have a lot of beautiful stalactites with different colorful. After finish visiting Tam Coc. You have an opportunity to ride bicycle to visit traditional villages around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
16h30 – 16h40: Get on bus to go your hotel in Tam Coc. Check in hotel or bungalow in Tam Coc.
18h30 – 19h00: Dinner is served at the local restaurant. Free time to relax or visit Tam Coc Town. Sleep at your hotel or bungalow in Tam Coc
Day 2: Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong National Park (Breakfast, Lunch)
7h30 – 7h40: Breakfast is served at your hotel, then free time to take a walk to visit local market in Tam Coc Town.
8h20 – 8h30: Checking out your hotel, put your luggages at keeping room.
8h45 – 9h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for Cuc Phuong National Park is located in Ninh Binh province. This is Vietnam’s Most famous park. Upon arrival, you will visit the Endangered Primates Rescued Center, where the rare primates of Viet Nam are reared and rescued. Having seen the primates, you can then start your trek through the dense, grass jungle valleys. You will stop to have a picnic lunch at the giant ancient tree with its 45 meter height and 1.5 meter. You will enjoy the beauty of the forest, fauna and wildlife.
15h10 – 15h20: Get on tourist bus back to Tam Coc. Get back your luggages, free time to relax.
16h40 – 16h50: Get on tourist bus back to Ha Noi.
19h20 – 19h30: Drop you off your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter.
End the tour!
- Pick up and drop off by air conditioner tourist bus.
- Hotel or bungalow in Ninh Binh.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Boat Trip in Tam Coc.
- Biking tour around Tam Coc Area.
- English speaking guide.
- Meals as Mention in the tour
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink and beverage.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in the program.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years – old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
What To Bring:
- A Camera.
- A hat & sunscreen.
- An Umbrella or raincoat.
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- Please not wearing shorts into temple.
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick–up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market.
- You can also finish your trip in Trang An or Ninh Binh.