Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An 2 Days 1 Night Tour
(+84)904908025 | email@example.com
Luxury van , 2 bottles of water and free 1 traditional hat
Luxury Limousine bus, 2 bottles of water and free 1 traditional hat
Luxury d-car limousine,2 bottles of water and free 1 traditional hat
- Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc (three different cave).
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Biking around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (Lunch, Dinner)
8h00 – 8h30: Our tourist bus pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter departure for Ninh Binh. It’s take more or less 2.5 hours from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh.
10h30 – 10h45: You will arrive Ninh Binh. Our english speaking tour guide will show you to visit Hoa Lu. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam between 10th and 11th century. The area is one of ricefields broken by picturesque limestone mountains, the capital at Hoa Lu covered an area of 300ha (3.0km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel to longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh, their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga.
11h50 – 12h00: Get on the bus go to local restaurant in Hoa Lu for having a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h30 – 13h40: Go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a sampan for enjoying rowing through three famous caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba). They have a lot of beatiful stalactites with different calorful. After finish visiting Tam Coc. You have an opportunity to ride bicycle to visit traditional villages around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
16h00 – 16h30: Get on bus go to your hotel or homestay in Ninh Binh. Check in your hotel or homestay in Ninh Binh. Free time to relax or visit Ninh Binh city.
18h30 – 19h00: Dinner is service at the local restaurant. Free time to relax. Sleep at your hotel or homestay in Ninh Binh.
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
7h45 – 8h15: Breakfast is service at the restaurant, free time to relax or visit Ninh Binh city.
10h20 – 10h30: Our tour guide and tourist bus pick you up at hotel in Ninh Binh to departure for Bai Dinh pagoda.
10h45 – 10h50: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h30 – 12h40: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such Goat meat with elderberry, pork…
14h30 – 14h40: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex the scene of King Kong film.
15h30 – 15h40: bike around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
16h30 – 17h00: Get on the bus for returning to your hotel in Ha Noi.
18h30 – 19h00: Drop you off your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter.
End the tour!
- Pick up and drop off by air conditioner tourist bus.
- Hotel or bungalow in Ninh Binh.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Boat Trip in Tam Coc and Trang An.
- Biking tour.
- English speaking guide.
- Meals as Mention:
+ Day 1: Lunch, Dinner.
+ Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink and beverage.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in the program.
- FOC for under 4 years – old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years – old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
What To Bring:
- A Camera.
- A hat & sunscreen.
- An Umbrella or raincoat.
- Appropriate clothing for the season.
- Please not wearing shorts into temple.
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market.
- You can also finish your trip in Trang An or Ninh Binh