Incredible Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave 1 Day Tour
(+84)904908025 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury van, free 02 bottles of mineral water, free 01 traditional hat
Luxury limousine bus, free 02 bottles of mineral water, free 01 traditional hat
Luxury Dcar limousine, Smaller group, free 02 bottles of mineral water, free 01 traditional hat, Vietnamese Tea Break
- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
- Have a lunch with delicious Vietnamese cuisine
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
- Biking tour around traditional villages in Ninh Binh ( Optional)
- Visit Mua Cave – An amazing view to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
7h30 - 8h00: The luxury limousine bus/ van will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter for starting Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave 1 Day Tour. It’s take more or less 2,0 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh with a short break about 20 minutes on the half way.
10h30 - 10h35: You will reach to Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two kings in Chinese Wars.
11h55 - 12h00: Get on the luxury limousine bus/ van go to the local restaurant for having a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 - 13h05: Get on the luxury bus/ van continue going to Tam Coc wharf, take the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
15h00 - 15h05: Biking tour around traditional villages in Tam Coc Area ( Optional)
15h30 - 15h35: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with it’s many interesting stories. In here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on the luxury limousine bus/ van to return Ha Noi.
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter.
Finish unforgetable trip with Tam Coc Travel!
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/c luxury limousine bus/ luxury van/luxury Dcar limousine
• Boat trip to visit Tam Coc.
• Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
• English speaking tour guide.
• Have a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
• Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
• Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
• Included rental for bicycle ride.
• Beverage, Vat
• Personal expenses
• Gratuities for guide and driver
• FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
• Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
• Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
• Because this is only onee day trip, so you don’t need to bring too much luggages, you should bring the most important thing such as sunscreen, camera, small local money, An Umbrella or raincoat…
• Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
• Please don’t wear short into temples.
• Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
• All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
• If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
• Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
• If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market.
• If your hotel is outside Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to our office or you will pay small charge to pick you up from your hotel.
• You can also finish your trip in Mua Cave if you want.