Luxury Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An - Mua Cave 1 Day Tour
(+84)904908025 | email@example.com
Luxury van, free 02 bottles of mineral water, free 01 traditional hat
Luxury limousine bus, free 02 bottles of mineral water, free 01 traditional hat
Luxury Dcar limousine, smaller group , 02 bottles of mineral water, free 01 traditional hat
- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
7h30 - 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.
10h20 - 10h30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
12h00 - 12h05: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
12h00 - 13h05: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
14h50 - 15h00: Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
15h35 - 15h40: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 - 17h00: Get on our tourist bus to return Hanoi.
19h20 - 19h40: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Tour finish. Have a great trip with us!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to Under 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years - old to over, charge the same as adult.
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market.
- You can also finish your trip in Trang An or Ninh Binh.